Get 2 free great Spanish guides instantly!
Do you want some quick and easy-to-follow tips to drive you on your way to Spanish fluency?
If so, you are in the right place!
The team here want to improve your Spanish. Why? So that, like we have done, you can enrich yourself and truly experience the large and fascinating Spanish-speaking world. After all, amazing experiences are very important to most of us these days. And the Spanish-speaking world will certainly provide you with plenty of those…
We have produced two free guides to help you on your way to becoming – and sounding – fluent in Spanish. All you need to do is share your email address with us and the guides will be yours!
23 Spanish rules that even many advanced learners don't know
The first guide shows you interesting grammar rules that many advanced learners commonly forget – or that their Spanish teachers forgot to teach them! It includes rules on many important areas of Spanish grammar. These 23 rules include:
- Words that are both masculine and feminine in gender
- Words in plural that refer to only one object
- Words that are never plural
- What happens when an adjective comes before two or more nouns
- The times that adjectives shorten when they are before a noun
- When adjectives might be placed before nouns
- The verb haber
- When to use hubieron and habemos
- The verb gustar
- The verb deber
- Verbs with two past participles
PLUS A WHOLE LOT MORE!!!!!
101 Spanish words to make you sound like a local
As you probably know, there are many interesting and unique Spanish words in different Spanish-speaking countries. In the first of our country guides we share with you 101 words that will really impress and surprise the locals when you use them! This guide includes words a variety of fascinating words...
We look at:
- Words to do with food and parties
- Some fascinating verbs
- Great general expressions
- Adjectives to liven up your sentence!
You will learn:
- Some delicious food names
- Odd words for beer
- A word for an informal party - as well as others for a party!
- A unique word for a hangover
- How to shoo away a dog
- To say woohooooooo!
- Words for people who are clever, tiresome, annoying, and great!
- The verbs for: to offer somebody help, to work, to lie, to get tired...
- A variety of other great verbs - all with worked examples!
PLUS MORE IN THE GUIDE!
In order to find out which country our guide is for, simply click the link below, type in your email and join us for free!
We hope that our guides are a great help on your way to Spanish fluency!
Now head back to our audio here.